Conformemente a quanto disciplinato dall’art.13 del Regolamento UE nr. 679/2016, in relazione ai dati personali che si intendono trattare, La informiamo di quanto segue:
Information on the treatment of personal data
Under Art. 13 of the EU-Regulation 2016/679 on data protection we provide you with the following information about the treatment:
1. The personal data you have provided will be used for the following purposes: execution of the business relationship and compliance with tax, accounting and statutory obligations. To this end, data provision is mandatory, and the non-provision will result in the impossibility of performing the requested services.
2. Your personal data can also be used for the sending of business communication and in general for sending of updates and promotional material. As regards these purposes, the provision of data is optional and their non-provision will have no consequence on the requested services.
3. Your personal data will be handled in accordance with the principles of fairness, lawfullness and transparency, focusing on the protection of the data subject and in compliance with the current legislation. The treatment will include all the operations necessary for the data processing, including the communications to the subjects referred to in the following point 4).
4. For the purposes stated in section 1) above, when strictly necessary in order to provide the services, the personal data can be shared withbanks; to our consultants; to shippers; authorities or third parties to whom we must disclose your personal data in order to comply with the relevant legislation.
5. We may share your information and data referred to in point 1) with our authorized internal staff, in particular with the Sales Office, the Administrative Office and the Warehouse.
6. The data will be handled as follows: The processing of your information will be done through electronic or manual means, only by authorized internal staff.
7. As provided by law, your data can be stored only for the necessary duration for the requested purpose – in particular, in relation to the existing business relationship, the storage time will be defined by law. At the end of the business relationship, the civil, fiscal and accounting data will be stored for a ten-year term. The data will be stored in paper form as well as in an electronic way.
8. Your Personal data will not be shared or communicated outside the European Union and will not be treated by automated decision-making processes (for example: profiling activities).
9. The data subject has specific rights provided the the EU-Regulation.
10. At any time, the data subject may exercise his rights: right to obtain access to their data, to check their accuracy and ask that they be integrated or rectified. The data subject has also the right to ask for their erasure, the restriction of their processing in the event of breach of the law, and to object to their processing. For this you can contact us by phone: +39 0471/863174; fax (+39 0471/863212) or by e-mail email@example.com. In case of perception of mistreatment of your data, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the national Privacy Authority.
11. The Data Controller is PARRMARKET SRL - coordinated and managed by Nuova Lama Bolzano SRL - with registered office in Termeno Max Valier n.7 - 39040 (BZ).